YI Home Camera
Factory Reset Instructions
1st Generation Reset
- Use a thin needle or pin to reset the camera. The reset button is located on the upper left side of the QR code on the back side of the camera.
- Please hold down the reset button until the yellow light turns on.
- The reset is successful when the yellow light is on or you hear the voice “Reset is successful”.
2nd Generation Reset
- You need to remove the back cover off your camera and then you will see the white round reset button.
- Use a pin to push it until the yellow light is on and you hear “Reset is successful”.