BT Smart Hub
Factory Reset Instructions
Smart Hub 2 Reset Instructions
- The factory reset button is on the back of the Hub just above the power socket.
- With the Hub switched on, push the reset button for five seconds and then release it.
- The Hub will now reset. This can take up to five minutes to complete.
Smart Hub Reset Instructions
- Find the recessed "Factory Reset" pinhole button on the back of your Hub.
- Using a paper clip or similar press the button and hold for 20 seconds. Your Hub lights will go out and your Hub will restart.
- Wait a few minutes for the Hub lights to settle. The central Power light will go blue when the Hub is ready to use.