Samsung LCD Monitor
Factory Reset Instructions
- Press the Menu button on the monitor. The On Screen Display (OSD) Menu appears.
- Press the up or down arrow button, located next to the Menu button, on the monitor to change the menu window until you see the Setup menu.
- Note: If your monitor has a built-in tuner and can be used as a TV, the Reset option will be in the Picture menu.
- Press the Source/ button on the monitor to select this window.
- Select Reset by pressing the Source button again.
- Use the up or down arrow button to select Yes. As soon as Yes is selected the monitor will reset to factory defaults, you do not need to press anything else.
- Once reset is complete, press the Menu button to exit the OSD Menu.