Samsung Smart Remote
In some cases your Samsung Smart Remote will become un-paired with your TV set and will appear not to work. Follow our instructions below to re-pair your remote to your Samsung TV.
If the Samsung Smart Remote does not pair to the TV automatically, point it at the remote control sensor of the TV, and then press and hold the Return and Play/pause buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds or more.
2014 Model Smart Remote
- Move to within 6 inches of the TV, and then aim the Smart Control at the TV's IR sensor.
- Press the RETURN and GUIDE buttons simultaneously.
- Hold buttons down for 3 seconds.
- Release the buttons and hold remote within 6 inches of the TV.
- Watch lower left portion of TV screen for pairing information.