Sony TVs (Android)
Factory Reset Instructions
- Turn on the TV.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select Storage & reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Select Erase Everything.
- Select Yes.
Forced Factory Reset Instructions (3 Buttons)
- Unplug the TV's AC power cord from the electrical socket.
- Simultaneously press and hold down the Power and volume Down (-) Image buttons on the TV (not on the remote), and then (while holding the buttons down) plug the AC power cord back in.
- Continue to hold the buttons down until the green LED light appears.
- Release the buttons after the green LED light appears.
Forced Factory Reset Instructions (1 Button)
- Unplug the TV AC power cord from the electrical socket.
- Press and hold the Power button on the TV (not on the remote), and then (while holding the button down) plug the AC power cord back in. Continue to hold the button down until the white LED light appears. It will take approximately 10-30 seconds for the LED light to turn white.
- Release the button after the white LED light appears. If the LED light doesn't turn white within 30 seconds, start from Step 1 again.
- Wait a few minutes for the forced Factory reset process to take place. The TV will reboot (turn on and off) twice. If the TV doesn't turn back ON automatically, press the Power button to turn the TV back ON.
- When the Welcome setup screen appears, perform the setup. If the Welcome setup screen doesn't appear, unplug the AC power cord and then plug it back in.