- With the set OFF, Press and Hold the VOL - + Input buttons on the right side of the set. Holding these buttons, press the POWER button.
- If done correctly, the Westinghouse Logo on the front of the set will begin to blink.
- From the Remote Control, press the RETURN key.
- You have now entered Service Mode.
- To Leave Service Mode, bring up the Standard OSD Menu. Under GENERAL SETTING select FACTORY RESET. This will reset your settings in the OSD, but keep any changes you made to the Service Menu.